Allison Transmission DOC Fleet (12 Month License)
Call 866-217-0063 for quick answers and help!
Allison DOC is the genuine OEM software used for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and programming Allison Transmissions. In January 2017, Allison has changed to a subscription based model. After this initial purchase, you will be required to purchase a renewal after 12 months or else the program will quit working.
- Adds RP1210C enhancements
- Ability to auto-try channels (5th Gen / Type-2 vehicle connections) for OEMs who have wired the TCM diagnostics to CAN 2 or CAN 3
- Ability to find the correct CAN data bus for diagnostics
- Eliminates the need for OEM specific cross-over cables
- Adds Troubleshooting Manual for Off-Highway CEC5 Product Allison 5th Generation Controls
- Monitors 1000/2000 and 3000/4000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data: Pre-4th Generation, WTEC 2 and WTEC 3, 4th Generation and 5th Generation
- Monitors TC10™ Transmission data
- Monitors CEC3 Off-Highway data
- Monitors CEC5 Off-Highway 5th Generation data
- Displays multiple transmission parameters
- Records and plays back diagnostic sessions
- Prints diagnostic reports
- Security measures to control reprogramming TCM/ECU parameters
- Integrated Help with training videos
- Diagnostic Trouble Code information with a direct link to Troubleshooting Manuals for CEC3/CEC5, 1000/2000, 3000/4000 and TC10 Product Families.
- A demo mode using prerecorded data
- SmartConnect for detecting the PC-to-vehicle translation device and communication link
- Communication troubleshooting wizard for those cases where the tool is unable to connect to a control module
- Allison DOC® Premium is compliant with applicable TMC Recommended Practices, SAE Standards, and CE Standards
- Allison DOC® Premium is RP1210C compliant
- Microsoft® Windows 7®, Windows 10®
- 20 GB Hard Drive (40 GB or greater recommended)
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 (Windows 8 Not Supported)
- 3 GB of RAM
- Monitor capable of supporting a resolution of 1280x768 or higher recommended
- USB port depending on installation media
- Full administrative privileges are required to install, use, and update Allison DOC® Premium
- Internet broadband connection capability (Internet Explorer® 8 or greater) for activation/reactivation, receiving updates and file downloads
- Network card
Upon purchase and verification of payment, we will send a download link with your license key.