International NavKal ECM Engine Programming Pro Edition
Call 800-399-9495 for quick answers and help!
NavKal is the latest program from International Truck & Engine that allows you to do ECM programming on your engine ECMs. With the standard edition of NavKal, you can do the following:
- Update calibrations
- On screen vehicle information displayed such as ECM software version and upgrade availability
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) controlled parameter updates
- Blank module programming
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 7
- 1GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 or better
- 2GB (32-bit) or 4GB (64-bit) of RAM
- 300MB of available hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 resolution monitor
- One or more RP1210A compatible communication devices with SAE J1708 and/or SAE J1939 support. This includes adapters such as the DG DPA5 or the USB Link 2.
NOTE: This is an annual subscription. After 12 months, your program will no longer function and you will be required to purchase another license. The picture shown is just a representation of what you will receive. The actual item is a card that has directions and serial number to register your software.