Isuzu IDSS Diagnostic Software
Call 800-399-9495 for quick answers and help!
Isuzu IDSS is the diagnostic software used at Isuzu dealerships. With this software, you can perform any of the diagnostic commands that dealership can, along with having the troubleshooting and wiring diagrams at your fingertips.
Isuzu IDSS Software
- Complete vehicle coverage including: N-Series, Stripped Chassis, W-Series, F-Series, T-Series, C-Series, and H-Series
- Complete engine coverage including
- Diesel 5.2L (4HK1)
- Diesel 5.2L (4JJ1)
- Diesel 3.0L (4JJ1)
- Diesel 7.8L (6HK1)
- Diesel 4.8L (4HE1)
- Gas 6.0L
- Gas 5.7L
- Propane 6.0L
- Gas/Propane Hybrid 6.0L
- All other vheicle ECUs such as Transmission, ABS, FMS Controller, Diesel Exhaust Fluid Control Module, Mimarmori ECU, Powertrain Interface Module (PIM), and many more.
- Includes wiring schematics and troubleshooting guides
- Perform all the same commands & diagnostics that dealer can do such as forced regens, parameter changes, injector programming, and many more
- Includes 6 months of updates & support
You will receive an installation disc with your license code on it. If you are in a hurry, we can also provide a download link and email you the license code.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the license ever expire? No, you program will work forever. However, you only receive updates & support for 6-months.
How do I get updates after 6-months? You would need to purchase another 6-month update & support license from us.
If I decide to wait months/years and then update, is there a penalty? No, just pay for the 6-month update & support package and you will be caught up.
I already have a Nexiq USB Link or Nexiq USB Link 2. Can I purchase this without the IDSS Interface Adapter? Yes, but make sure you have an OBDII cable. Also, Isuzu will NOT support you with any issues if you are using any other adapter besides the IDSS interface.