Nexiq USB Link 2 with Companion Guide
Call 800-399-9495 for quick answers and help!
Bundle and save! This includes both the USB Link 2 and the Companion Guide for the Nexiq USB Link 2.
Includes Nexiq USB Link 2 Companion Guide
We consider ourselves the authority on the Nexiq USB Link 2, and this guide proves it. Created by us, we are no including it with the USB Link 2's for a fraction of the price. This guide is a 30+ page power-packed PDF that will give you information such as:
- Step-by-step instruction with clear, concise pictures on how to set the proper adapter for each diesel program. This includes 19 different programs such as Cummins Insite, CAT ET, Premium Tech Tool, Eaton Service Ranger, Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link, and many, many more!
- We also list 6 different programs that are freely available for you to download and install! This list includes software to include systems such as ABS, Cummins, Detroit, and Eaton! We provide direct links to download the software!
- The most common problem people have with a Nexiq USB Link 2 is that it won't connect to the truck. But how do you figure out if its the adapter, the truck, the computer, or the cable? Well, we have created a simple 6-step process to help you figure it out! This guide gives pictures for every single step! We also include a custom flow-chart that you can print out and keep with your USB Link!
- Clean up that pesky adapter list! Yes, you don't need to have 20+ different adapters listed & installed on your laptop if you only have 1. We show you how to delete and clean them out!
- We provide a complete list of accessories, with direct link to purchase, for all types of accessories for your USB Link. This includes extra cables, replacement cables, and protective gear to keep your USB Link running smooth!
Upon purchasing this item, you will be given a download link for the USB Link 2 Companion Guide.
124032 NEXIQ USB LINK 2 DESCRIPTION
PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces.
- Class 1 Bluetooth provides up to 100 feet of wireless freedom
- Flexible configuration supports wired or wireless connectivity
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
- Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
- Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
- No messy cables to untangle or get in the way with Bluetooth
- Easy portability increases flexibility
- May be used with desktop PC or laptop
- RP1210A, RP1210B, RP1210C and J2534 API support
- Bluetooth vehicle-to-PC wireless connectivity
- USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
- Protocol coverage for automotive to heavy duty vehicles:
- 3 CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
- Automatic bit rate detection for all standard CAN channels
- Single Wire CAN
- Fault Tolerant CAN
- ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
- ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141)
- ATEC 160 (160 baud)
- Supports Windows® XP, Windows® 7 32- and 64-bit versions, and Windows® 8 32- and 64-bit versions
COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE (Not Included):
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- CAT Electronic Technician (On-Highway only)
- Cummins Insite
- International - ServiceMAXX Fleet Pro
- Hino eXplorer
- Volvo PTT (Premium Tech Tool)
- VCAD Elite Mack/Volvo
- V-MAC Service Tools
- Allison DOC® For PC-Service Tool - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587, and J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (1000/2000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (3000/4000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Bendix ACom
- WABCO Toolbox
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International ABS
- International DLB
- International Intune
- International IPC v2.02
- Pocketfleet Software (PF-Diagnose)
- NEXIQ USB-Link 2
- 6-pin/9-pin vehicle Y-adapter
- 15' USB cable
- Quick start reference guide